blue -4 [black bkgrnd], -1 [white bkgrnd], (cs blys)
(The last three (r,b,g) values mean that you may want to bracket your settings.
You could also use +3, +4, and +5 for a tighter bracketing. For faint electron
density lines or non-bright colors you may want to lighten the image by
bracketing between +4 to +8. This is equivalent to a one F-stop range.)
- To enter these into the Imagecorder:
- Press Mode until "Image Options" is displayed on the front panel.
- Then press Enter to access the "Image Options" submenu. The message "Image Adjustments" will now appear on the display.
- Press Enter. The message "Height" will appear, followed by a value between -15 and +16.
- Press Increment or Decrement to chage the setting for "Height".
- Press Enter to access the "Width" adjustment menu and proceed as above to change the setting for "Width".
- Continue in a similar manner for other settings. The User Manual with a
full description of the above is next to csbile.